Party Supply eCommerce Website Design and Development
This project received 97 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $2420 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$1500 - $3000 USD
We need to develop a party supply ecommerce website for a client. We'd like to have an ecommerce store similar in features & functionalities to party supply stores like [url removed, login to view] and partycity.com.
We’re looking for a good web designer and web developer for this project who has extensive experience with eCommerce and CMS development. We’d like to work with people who’re fluent in English and will be available to chat/discuss on Pacific Time Zone. Please don’t overwhelm us with generic responses, your entire portfolio nor general information about yourself or company. We will ONLY consider vendors who provide us answers to below.
We will be providing you guidelines and wireframes of what we’d like for layout and look & feel. You’ll be required to provide concepts, mock-ups and conversion of mock-ups to functional html pages. Experience and familiarity with designing for eCommerce websites is a plus. Please send us only RELEVANT examples of work highlighting your experience.
• Logo concepts
• 1 – 2 site design concepts
• 5 – 10 unique templates or pages
Here are questions we’d need you to answer to be considered for this project:
• Bid Amount for Web Design (see attached features/functionalities)
• Delivery Time frame
• Accessibility and Business Hours
We need a skilled web developer who has experienced with implementing eCommerce and CMS websites. You will be involved with development, testing & qa, launch of website, and training of use of eCommerce & CMS admin. Please review attached list of options so you have idea of features/functionalities for website. Here are questions we’d need you to answer to be considered for this project:
• eCommerce & CMS Platform/Framework of Choice & why you think this is best option (the system needs to be very flexible and easy for someone non-technical to operate and self-manage)
• Bid Amount for Web Development (see attached features/functionalities)
• Delivery Time frame
• Accessibility and Business Hours (We need to work with someone that is available to chat/discuss at least for some part of Pacific Standard Time zone.)
You may send examples of relevant ecommerce websites, but please don't send your entire portfolio.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online