Convert webpage layout from PDF to CSS + HTML
- Status Closed
- Budget $30 - $250 USD
- Total Bids 37
I have one webpage designed in PDF, I need to convert it to CSS + HTML
PDF can be found here
[url removed, login to view]
- Clean XHTML
- Clean CSS
- Shades/outlines/borders should be reproduced exactly as on the PDF
- Content area should have fixed width 980px (dark gray area). Light gray to the left and right should fill the rest of the screen. Blue bar on top should fill the screen (width 100%)
- Tabs should be "auto resizable"
- Logo is aligned to the left of the content area
- Sign-out link is aligned to the right of the content area
- Images should be stored under \images
- Tab selection should be coded as CSS class. Difference between "Home" and "Watch & Record" tabs should be only CSS class - no differences in HTML layout.
- Left selector should be coded as CSS class. Selected "camera1" should look the same as "camera2" in HTML, the only difference should be CSS class.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online