Create HTML and CSS framework that matches hand drawn drafts of a website
This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $144 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
We need to create a html5 template with css classes that match the attached hand-drawings.
- The design does not have to be responsive, just needs to match the drawings
- I am going to stylize the work after it is completed so the css/html framework needs to be very legible.
- This is an existing live version of a similar website: [url removed, login to view] Note that the drawings represent what I really want the work designed around, this is just a demo that resembles my drawings.
- I am ultimately going to use the framework you design to override views in a ruby-on-rails 'spree commerce' store, so if you have experience in overriding views in a spree commerce store let me know as I am willing to pay a much higher price to allow for you to directly override the views for me.
- It is important that this framework is completed quickly. Priority will be given to bidders who can promise a fast delivery time (Ideally a 24 hour turn-around).
- I have attached the drawings, but here is a link to an imgur album that contains them as well: [url removed, login to view]
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online