Create simple 5 page functional website with dreamweaver only (HTML) for beginners.
So please do Not use completed code or CSS style. Just simple html with CSS style.
The website is not for publishing, it's for training purpose. But should function perfectly.
The idea is to design:
- A home page and min 5 content pages.
- Navigation that actually works .
- Content pages that links to audience and the consistent placement and design. The content page should be include of text and image.
No writing content text required, just copy and paste any text from google as well as images.
- Wrap up your design by using a CSS style.
- Have an index page (homepage) that links to your homepage, [url removed, login to view] then [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc.
- Notice: if you use any content or code that is not yours please Reference(APA) it.
- 500 Word report should be included with excellent grammar and spelling check. (Report about; how did you create the website, testing the website, usability, accessibility, Consistent, design, Color).
No flash , No content writing,
Sample of the web design.
I have designed the template with the Photoshop and its helps you about the idea. It will be provided only if you awarded for the project.
See the example of the website including the file,
Download sample file from Adobe web site, top right corner, please do not use/edit this file.
[url removed, login to view]
Budget : $ 40,
The milestone will be created it will be released only when I'm satisfied with the result as per requirement.
Your milestone request = %50
Deadline : 3-5 days from today.
Requirement: folder/zip file of the website included (images, html pages, CSS style,....etc) with 500 word report.
Hello Best Web Designer here, I went through your project description and found that my skill is best suitable for your project. Please check [Private Message] for further details. Thanks
23 freelancers are bidding on average $87 for this job
Hello there, I have gone through your details.i expertise inHTML,Wordpress,CSS,and all the functionality you have mentioned below .Ready to start right away
hey i can start it and finish it in time with complete documentation and procedures explaining how a website should be made and what other steps need to be known