I have run into a jquery layout issue that I cannot fix. Someone with good css/html and jquery knowledge can debug and provide a workable solution.
I have also posted the question over here [url removed, login to view]
I need someone to provide a workable solution so that when the div is dragged the parent container expands and maintains the position of the dragged div.
Copy the code provided in the above link and create a html page. Then follow the steps below to produce the error.
1. Click on "Add new"
2. Drag the newly added div beyond the bottom of the center pane.
3. The center pane shows the scrollbar as it is suppose to.
4. If you check the center div's height in firebug, it is not changing
5. Now try resizing the newly added div by dragging its handle
6. It jumps to the top and the center box loses its scrollbar.
7. Not sure if it is jquery bug but now i will test without the layout
Please bid only if you are a CSS/html/jquery expert and can solve the problem.