Graphic Artwork Conversion to Various Sources (HTML, PDF...)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 16
Looking for a coder experienced in the subtleties of converting artwork file of various source types (e.g. HTML, PDF, JPG, GIF, AI, Photoshop) to HTML for E-mailing. A solid understanding of coding and image properties for the purpose of sending an email is required, as it is much different from web programming.
- Converting source files into Email friendly, W3C validated HTML
- Strategic conversion of an image to live text where ever possible.
- Slicing images while retaining integrity of overall design and image quality.
- Resampling images to fit supplied dimensions while preserving quality.
- Conversion of all CSS to Inline CSS.
- Code must be minimized to produce an efficient and small footprint (file size)
- Insertion of supplied header/footer
- Conversion of message creative to TEXT only
- Testing of message(s) via filter to ensure low spam score, tweaking where necessary
A couple of other important things about this project:
- This bid is for a single project. However, we are seeking a relationship through which we can have files converted at an agreed upon flat fee.
- TURNAROUND TIME FOR THIS AND ALL FUTURE PROJECTS IS FOUR (3-4) HOURS. This is key. We can agree upon your hours of availability, but turnaround time within this availability with always be at most three to four hours.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online