Looking for a coder experienced in the subtleties of converting artwork file of various source types (e.g. HTML, PDF, JPG, GIF, AI, Photoshop) to HTML for E-mailing. A solid understanding of coding and image properties for the purpose of sending an email is required, as it is much different from web programming.
- Converting source files into Email friendly, W3C validated HTML
- Strategic conversion of an image to live text where ever possible.
- Slicing images while retaining integrity of overall design and image quality.
- Resampling images to fit supplied dimensions while preserving quality.
- Conversion of all CSS to Inline CSS.
- Code must be minimized to produce an efficient and small footprint (file size)
- Insertion of supplied header/footer
- Conversion of message creative to TEXT only
- Testing of message(s) via filter to ensure low spam score, tweaking where necessary
A couple of other important things about this project:
- This bid is for a single project. However, we are seeking a relationship through which we can have files converted at an agreed upon flat fee.
- TURNAROUND TIME FOR THIS AND ALL FUTURE PROJECTS IS FOUR (3-4) HOURS. This is key. We can agree upon your hours of availability, but turnaround time within this availability with always be at most three to four hours.
Please be sure to include "4 hour turnaround" in the subject line when responding to this post. Thanks.
14 freelancers are bidding on average $103 for this job
I was the lead HTML Designer at Emma Email Marketing ([url removed, login to view]) for 5 years and am pretty sure I can help. I am based in Nashville, TN.