This project was successfully completed by therofree for $200 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Looking for a *serious* Magento expert to make final tweaks on my Magento website.
The premium Magento template and the website will be provided.
- Blog page --> customize theme and keep it integrated in Magento as attached (see former+[url removed, login to view] to see the old one and [url removed, login to view]). I don't have any wordpress theme, waiting for more info about the integration to see if necessary. Recommendations are welcome.
WARNING: The blog page is very important, if you don't know how to do it, don't bid. If you need more info about themes or the system use, ask before bidding. My blog is managed through my wordpress admin page.
Changes to be made in the template:
- Clean up product page (see attachment product+page+[url removed, login to view] and product+page+[url removed, login to view])
- Clean up and customize customer account (see customer+account+[url removed, login to view] and customer+account+[url removed, login to view])
- Adding social media sharing icons (my theme uses addthis) in product pages
- Make sure it'll stay clean when adding languages
- Make sure it works and doesn't induce new bugs
Attached you'll see examples of what I want to remove and what I want to change. PLEASE LOOK BEFORE BIDDING !!
The project is easy for any professional in Magento, css editing and blog integration. If you're not able to do it, please find another mission. Again, if you can't do the job for the blog, no need to bid, you won't be considered.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online