We are looking for someone to produce 3 x pages from PSD templates into HTML and CSS.
There are 3 pages to produce.
The pages also need to include Helvetica fonts for titles, so you will also need to install a methods such as FLIR, sFIR, Cufón, @font-face, etc. We own a license to use Helvetica online.
The requirements for this work:
1) HTML templates to be cross-browser compatible supporting the following
a. IE v7 +
b. Firefox v4 + with graceful degradation to v 3.5
c. Safari v5+
d. Chrome v9
e. Opera v11.5
2) All templates should be HTML5 with graceful degradation for browsers that do not support HTML5 (IE7)
3) Use CSS3 with efficient inheritance of styles. No replicated classes with single differences!
4) No inline styles
5) All templates to be delivered to correct width with variable height
6) Pixel perfect templates to match supplied PSDs
7) Navigation and links to use text not images
Would be great to have this project completed within 3 days.
Thanks for reading.
I am expert in css/xhtml/html5 works and can provide you w3c validated, neat and clean tableless css code supporting with all browser.so plz view my portfolio.
51 freelancers are bidding on average £52 for this job
We have gone through the project description.We are very interested about the job and ready to start the job.We are sending you some links of our previous xhtml and html5 jobs.