Responsive web design plus front-end programming of a new crowdfunding platform/website

This project was successfully completed by Accenza1 for $400 USD in 40 days.

Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget
$750 - $1500 USD
Completed In
40 days
Total Bids
Project Description

For those not totally familiar with the subject, I suggest, before making yourself available to this work, reviewing the crowdfunding article at wikipedia. You can also take a look at some distinguished players of this market, such as [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] and

Our platform will be basically a crowdfunding platform, but with some adaptations to the original idea in order to make it suitable to our particular business. So, just as a matter of information, the final product should look 80% like a regular crowdfunding platform, and the remaining 20% should consist of specific requirements that only make sense to our business.

This project basically have three deliverables: a dynamic website (which implements the crowdfunding platform), an institutional static website, and some templates for e-mails sent by the application. This job consists in two efforts: i) web design of all the deliverables, and ii) some front-end activity for converting the PSDs generated into HTML/CSS/JS. All the web design must be responsive. That is, it must be provided 4 versions for each page (static or dynamic): one for smartphones, one for tablets, one for desktops, and one more for wide screens/retina displays. In the current site map there are 6 pages in the dynamic web app, 8 pages in the static institutional site, and 5 e-mails templates.

The skills and requirements expected from the one picked to execute this project are:

- You must have experience and a good portfolio encompassing responsive web design, front end development and UX design;

- Design style: minimalist, flat, modern, elegant;

- Basic front end technologies: jquery or zepto, bootstrap or foundation, html5, css3, eventual plugins or custom javascript codes necessary to implement the UX;

- All the images, fonts, icons, etc, used in the design must be royalty free;

- Browser support is restricted to modern browsers only (IE >= 10, chrome, FF, Safari, ...)

- Ideally the HTML/CSS/JS created should be hand made. Normally auto generated code is very difficult to maintain and evolve

- The design should be optimized to responsiveness and targeting a great audience (workload). That is, it's important to reduce the number of images used, thus prioritizing the usage of CSS

- It's important to pay attention to the licenses of all javascript plugins used. We are building a commercial product. Thus, the plugins' licenses must allow this kind of usage

IMPORTANT: The result of this job it's not only PSDs with web/UX design, but also HTML/CSS/JS created from the produced PSDs and ready to be integrated with the application back end, developed by my local team.

You don't need to care about the application development (the application logic). There is one team already working on this locally with me. I only need the application interfaces (design plus UX). This is your job.

It is also important to note that despite most of the requirements are already defined, it is expected that some requirements can change during the project and new requirements can be identified as well. In other words, it's plausible that during the project more pages need to be designed and/or the contents and/or UX of current pages change.

It is also important to note that the most challenging aspect of this project is not the web design, but the UX. If, on the one hand the total number of pages is relatively low, on the other hand the volume of UX on each page can be considerable.

I believe this description is enough for deciding whether you can apply to this job. If you are in doubt about some aspect, feel free to get in touch with me using the chat. Please, only apply to this job if you have understood the requirements, the expected skills, the particularities of this job, and feel yourself is able to assume this responsibility. Also, include a "LET'S DO IT" along with your presentation message so I can know you really read and is aware of everything that was explained before.

Completed by:

Looking to make some money?

  • Set your budget and the timeframe
  • Outline your proposal
  • Get paid for your work

Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project

    • Forbes
    • The New York Times
    • Time
    • Wall Street Journal
    • Times Online