This project received 10 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $524 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
We are building a new site in vBulletin, and I already have vBulletin 4.2.0 installed. This project is for customization the look and functionality of vBulletin to what we need for that new site. As a broad overview, we will eventually need a forum, a membership directory, multiple custom pages, and photo galleries. All of this will need to have the look of it customized. Not all of it will be done as part of this project, but I just wanted to give the long term goal of what you are helping to set up.
For this project, we will need out vBulletin site customized to include:
1. A custom home page
2. A custom content page that we can use to base other content pages on
3. The standard forum with custom styles
4. A membership directory. The membership of this directory and the forum users should be integrated. Users should not have to register two [url removed, login to view] membership directory will have a custom search feature.
5. Custom user profile pages
6. Everything will have to be mobile friendly. It doesn't have to have a separate mobile version, but I expect the site to look good on mobile devices. I will be using an iPhone for my testing. If you could make your designs responsive, it would be ideal. For the forum, you can use the mobile features built into vBulletin. This detail is crucial.
Those are the main large pieces of what we need, but there are other small parts to each of those larger pieces. This includes dropdown menus that are different for logged in users, an image rotators on the homepage, a custom image rollover effect, and a custom login popup. I have attached a pdf that shows further details of all of this.
You will be working from PSDs of each of the pages. If you would like to look at the PSDs before bidding, they are located here:
[url removed, login to view]
Also, if you awarded this project, I will give you ftp, ssh and vBulletin credentials.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online