End-to-end construction of unique site
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $3570 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS JOB, WE REQUIRE THAT YOU AGREE TO A NON-DISCLOSURE AGREEMENT AT THE FOLLOWING URL: http://PlatformOfReason.com. All details, including the full Request For Proposal (RFP) and [url removed, login to view] website construction video are available at www.PlatformOfReason.com.
“Blanket” or “Template” proposals will not be read and will be immediately rejected. All proposals are to be submitted after viewing the full detail in the RFP and video at: [url removed, login to view]
Social Media Membership site
Your proposal should include all SEO. All site planning, interface design, and production is required.
Construct website feature and functionality architecture, the website general look and feel, user navigation, all pages, and main navigation for each of the main navigation links and features. Ensure quality, consistency in all aspects.
Assure full membership features, including automatic email generation, membership levels, and membership forums.
The web site designed by the successful candidate must meet the following criteria:
• Provide or create a content management system.
• Visually Appealing – The site must have an attractive mix of text and graphics.
• Consistent Design – Each section of the site should have a uniform look and feel. The use of images/graphics, fonts and layouts should be consistent.
• Easy to Navigate – The site should be easy to navigate.
• International versions - The main site should be developed in English. The site should be easily translated to other languages.
• Connected to social networks - Ability to connect to additional sites and social networks will be an advantage.
Elements of the development:
1. Development of web pages to accommodate the proposed features and functions.
2. Development of underlying database structure to register user information [For details please visit: [url removed, login to view]].
3. Development of interface with credit card payments gateways as well as Paypal.
5. Development of functionality to send emails.
6. Provide necessary software and licenses to maintain site internally or externally.
7. Provide dynamic search capabilities.
8. Gather email, areas of interest and demographic information from visitors
9. Provide training to permit easy use by a selected staff person.
10. Ability to seamlessly integrate advertising from popular services.
We encourage creativity in the proposals submitted; however, your proposal must account for all of these requirements:
- Site must be compatible with IE, Firefox, Safari, and Chrome.
- Site must be built in accordance to the Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 2.0, provided by the W3C ([url removed, login to view]).
- Fast Loading Pages – The web site must be designed with a balance of text and graphics so that each page loads in less than 3 seconds on the average computer.
Testing of site to ensure web site works as promised.
Delivery and upload of the website to client for internal hosting, or to an outside third party or hosting company (to be determined).
Implementation of Google Analytics.
This RFP is dated February 15th. Questions to this RFP should be sent no later than 12:00/midnight EST, Tuesday, February 23rd.
Proposals are due no later than 12:00/midnight EST, Friday, February 26th.
Proposals will be evaluated by March 8th.
Negotiations will conclude no later than March 12.
All other candidates will be notified by March 8,2010.
All work complete and web site live to be completed by April 1st.
The budget must encompass all design, production, and software acquisitions.
The price you quote should be all-inclusive.
List pricing for:
• Phase I: Discovery, Requirements Planning & Site Definition.
• Phase II: Site Development.
• Phase III: Testing and Deployment.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online