Google Adsense website generating EUR 20-30 daily
This project received 8 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $270 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Dear Google ad-sense experts,
Please read this full description carefully before you bid. If you are not experienced, knowledgeable e.g capable to deliver this task in full detail DO NOT bid.
I am looking for the creation of 3 websites that will generate EACH between € 20 and € 30 daily on a long-term basis: at least 1 year! If everything goes as plan and per description I will definitely hire you again to do more projects and sites later. I need to see proof that it does generate the required amount of money.
In case of any problems I will not hassle to file a dispute in case my payment has already been made.
First of all I do not have an approved Adsense account yet. Therefore you need to guide me in obtaining an account and get my AdSense account approved.
Secondly, you must research a niche and keywords etc. Following this you have to come up with a domain name that attract users and is appropriate for the chosen keyword. Of course I will buy and pay for the domain name. I also arrange hosting once the parameters are agreed. The result has to be fully operational and online. The website has to generate the amount of money daily with no involvement of my part.
Rules/ for all of the three sites:
• Write the SEO optimized content.
• Configure and update the website as needed to continue the generation of the amount of money on a long term (1 year minimum).
• You are free to choose the “technology” wordpress or other.
• Provide me with a clear, in-depth and precise overview of your plan before we start, some sample articles are also necessary.
• The content has to be unique!
• I want a minimum of one article every week on each site without copying from other Internet sources (duplication will be checked).
• All traffic must be 100% organic! No bots, automated, trading, paid services etc.
• NO illegal methods to stimulate traffic and clicks.
• SEO marketing.
• Generating €20-€30 on a daily basis without any fail!
• No interference with adsense rules (violence, pharma, gambling, adult etc)
• I will have the copyright and you have to give them to me in writing.
• Adsense optimized
• Nice design that stimulates people to click ads.
• Site must be attractive, sophisticated and creative.
• Must contain related images to niche topic (Pictures / Video must be legal without any copywrite issues at any stage)
All the traffic and ads clicks must be 1000% within al google adsense terms of service. WHITE HAT ONLY. I cannot risk to lose my Adsense account once I have it.
I only pay you if I see that the website is generating the required amount on average consistently for longer than two months. The payment is only done once the earnings are flowing into my account and after I required the first payment. When all of this is not the case I do not pay you. You get paid after the blog, website is transferred into my hosting provided and above occurs. I do not have a preference for Milestones, partial payments etc.
However, what we can do is:
You place a bid for four months (120 days)
I will create and release the first milestone (25% of budget) after the second month.
I will create and release the 2nd milestone (25% of budget) after the third month.
I will create and release the 3rd milestone (50% of budget) after the fourth month.
Lastly, I want to see examples from earlier project (domain names). I want to hear how you direct and stimulate any traffic. You are responsible for any updates. The required amount has to come in without any interference from myself. It should not be a surprise that I need to see day to day statistics (visitor, clicks, etc).
Most experienced freelancer will be chosen. Thanks.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online