Internet Search Evaluator - Native German/Fluent
- Status Closed
- Budget $2 USD / hour
- Total Bids 5
Be a part of a global team in improving the quality of one of the largest search engines in the world.
Do you have experience with Web based Marketing or Development; developing web pages, SEO, SMO, SEA, Technical IP Support, Copywriting, Internet based research and analytics or Library Science? Can you combine a passion for analysis with an understanding of various online research tools? OR are you tech savvy and love to do research on the internet, – exploring, learning and staying informed?
This is a professional level position for individuals whom work well independently and are self-motivated, yet prefer the convenience of virtual work.
Internet/Web Search Evaluators work on interesting projects that are geared to improve search engine results
• The work generally includes reviewing and evaluating internet search results based on specific instructions.
• The work requires analysis to determine the strength and weakness of web pages, can establish objectives for it, pinpoint what is missing or needed, and optimize the web page.
• This includes gathering as much data as possible and then addressing the questions at hand.
• Responsible in tracking and reporting the visual quality and accuracy of search results.
• The evaluation work is typically done using online automated tools
• Hours – Vary by project. Some projects require at least 4 hours per day (Monday-Friday) and others have the flexibility to choose the hours they wish to work each day and some projects have set hours
• Must first complete a rigorous qualification process that requires successfully completing a review of training materials and a series of exams (paid time if completed). The qualification process may involve up to 25-40 hours of commitment over 1-3 week period
• Ability to work independently under minimal supervision
• Keep up to date with advances in computer technology and how this affects the business environment.
• Can establish the purpose of the website based upon its target audience.
• Experience in use of web browsers to navigate and interact with a variety of content
• Immediate availability & Commitment
• Strong technical aptitude for solving various technical/software issues independently
• Strong time-management skills and the ability to manage on average 20-22 hours per week
• Strong communication skills
• You will need an in depth and up-to-date familiarity with the geo-specific culture and media with at least 5 consecutive years of residency.
• Prior experience work virtual preferred
Technical Equipment Requirements
• Personal PC or laptop that runs Windows Vista or Windows 7
Please note: netbook devices, iPads, smartphones, Windows XP, Apple O/S, including Apple O/S running on virtual environments, and Mac running Windows; are not compatible with our projects.
• Minimum screen resolution of 1280 X 768; desired resolution is 1280 X 1024
• A high-speed internet connection (preferably unlimited usage; if limited, download cap must not be less than 100 GB per month
• Preferably someone with familiarity on proper utilization of HTML, CSS and other programming languages
[url removed, login to view]
Visit [url removed, login to view] to know more about the company.
THIS IS NOT A SCAMGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online