Online shop quality control
This project was awarded to ThatDamnDave for $100 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $100 USD
I am looking for a professional English language copywriter to check the quality of an online shop. The bidder should proofread for typos and grammar mistakes and actually correct all errors working both in html files and Web forms of a CMS. Quality control encompasses:
- checking for picture existance and picture quality and correcting / adding pictures where needed.
- writing tactical Search Engine optimization scripts and tags to be inserted in product descriptions
- verify links functionality and correct for better usability when finds evident mistakes
- integrate information when missing (e.g. for incomplete sales policy.
The bidder should be a proficient E-commerce buyer and work asking the question: "is this product buyable as it is described and within this Website? How can I increase shop quality and hence sales?"
The work should include actual corrections as well as an analytic report.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online