We are a website all about home based businesses and work at home jobs. We are looking for writers to create well written articles/reviews in an attempt to build back links and improve our PageRank.
Instructions: Based on the given keywords, write content for the site www.great-home-based-businesses.com.
General topic/keywords: work at home jobs, home based businesses, avoid scams
Some examples of specific topics: pet businesses run from home (grooming, daycare, products, invisible fence, etc...), beauty businesses run from home (waxing, make-up, hair dresser. personal shopper, facials, etc...), household businesses run from home (home staging/decorating/cleaning/painting/organizing), kit businesses run from home (Mary Kay, Amway, Candlelite, Pampered Chef, etc...)
- At least 300 words
- Content must be unique and may not be copy-pasted directly from search engine as acceptance will only approve after thorough review.
- Use at least one keyword to talk about a home based business or work at home job.
- Describe business/job and provide references such as websites for applying for job / signing up for franchises.
- Comment on if business/job is a scam or not.
- If not a scam then identify pros and cons of your selected business/job.
Upload your document here to submit.
-Each article needs to be sent as a text file.
-Each article must follow the same standard format
-Each article must be unique from the other.
-Each article must NEVER be copied (we will be checking)
-Writer must keep track of word count for each article (easy to do, just have MS Word do a word count)
Later, if you do well, you will be asked to create larger, more content rich articles for different work at home jobs or home based businesses or for some of our other sites.
-$2 for each 300 word review (15 reviews to start).
If interested, please do the following:
-Provide us with a sample.
26 freelancers are bidding on average $48 for this job
Hello there. I am an Englishman living in the Philippines, which means you get a native English speaker at SE Asian rates. I look forward to hearing from you.