This project received 1 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $65 AUD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 AUD
I have a PDF Form and need an 'Add Row' button, that when clicked will add or minus rows in a section. That is all I need to complete this job. Small javascrpit functionality to add in to the pdf button.
I have designed the new button and already applied a Button to the field in the attached active pdf.
The Add Row button needs to add at least 25 rows as some requests have more than 20 items
1) I don’t mind going to two pages as long as the boxes can be opened and closed (with the + and – signs)
2) If this is the case then the form will need to say the Demo Purpose on both forms so that when the forms are printed you can identify which form belongs to what.
3) The PDF needs to be able to populated through the iPad (e.g. through IAnnotate PDF)
4) The form needs to send as a PDF currently it sends as a FDF. File
I need this job finished and completed ready for delivery by midday this Friday 8th July.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online