This project is divided into 3 parts: 1) scraping the data, population 2) data presentation on a web page 3) Allow for addition of attributes/fields to data entries.
Part 1) Seeking Ruby / Ruby on Rails developer to create software to scrape documents data from login web site ([url removed, login to view]) and store the data in a PostgreSQL database.
The software should be very simple, probably just 1 script. It should be able to be configured to run regularly throughout the day to update the database. It should be able to login into the website and run script on the data.
- Write clean, modular, robust code to implement the desired requirements with little or no supervision
- Work with QA to fix any reported bugs after development on an ad-hoc basis
-A list of all documents.
-A list of all users.
-A list of all folders & sub-folders.
-Each Document’s information: Id, Title, Created By (User), Saved Dated, Created Date,
See attached sample data.
Part 2) Present the data on a web page
Present the data as links in a web friendly view (instead of folders & documents view).
See attached images WebView 1-5
Part 3) Allow for addition of the following columns into the database entries: Version, Type (Draft, Deployed, In-Review),
See attached image WebView 6
- Programming languages: Ruby, Ruby on Rails, Front-end Web development
- Motivated web developer with high attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- A complete Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Elance preferred
- A complete Freelancer/Elance profile
- References or an established reputation on Freelancer/Elance preferred
11 freelancers are bidding on average $36/hour for this job
I am interesting on your project. I assure you 100% accurate and high quality results. Waiting for your positive responds to discuss furthermore about this project. Thank you