Move and merge two websites into one exsisting Drupal-site
This project received 19 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $400 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Our company is seperated in two websites at two different domains/servers. The two websites is created in joomla(old website/domain) and drupal(new website/domain).
The main project is to merge these two sites into one site at one domain. Here's the main subjects of the project:
1) move old domain/site to new host/server
2) add the drupal website to the old domain.
3) redirect the new domain to old domain to the drupalsite - after that we will delete all data from this domain. because we only want to use the old domain instead of having two domains/websites
4) merge/redesign the old website into the new drupal site - same layout and function
5) create landing page of the completed work.
No new theming or funcktions is needed. It's almost just a copy/paste project.
Skype communication needed.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online