We'd like to use Microsoft SharePoint 2010 as our internal document management center.
1. Change SharePoint home screen to represent a style for enterprise document management center.
2. Develop reusable workflows to review and approve document uploading, modification and deleting action.
3. During document uploading/modification, force user to classify document(Confidential, Internal, Public and etc.) .
4. After document is classified, apply/update watermark to document. Watermark info include document classification type, document creator name and upload time. Watermark should support Microsoft word, excel and PowerPoint.
5. After document is classified, apply/update our pre-defined Microsoft Active Directory Rights Management Services (AD RMS) template to document.
6. During document downloading/viewing, update watermark to include viewer name and open time.