I need 3D game developed on the web for an online game
The game is based is a board game that is a mixture of chess and backgammon but based on the rules of football. The idea behind the game is to let the dice tell you how many squares to move a player or the ball on the field.
The following needs to be done.
• Website built to host the game
• Design and feature selection
• Graphic design (3D/2D) rendering
• Gaming Development
• User interface development
• Backend Development
• Project management
• Stadium effect and sound effect with goals and saves as well as crowd enthusiasm
• Possibility to add in advertising banners around the stadium
• Multiplayer team selection - based on colours primary colours
• Option to limit time
• Option to play against computer
• Different skill level - this will limit time per move
• Option to watch an online game being played instead of playing game
• Graphics to be 3D and be interactive
Please send me references - i will send the exact rules of this once I am happy with your references to allow you to give me an accurate quote.
18 freelancers are bidding on average $17896 for this job
Dear Project Owner, We are experts on Unity3D game development. Kindly check the PMB for further details and proceedings. Best Regards, Team B24 e Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
This sounds like a really awesome game. I have almost 20 years experience in the games industry, and I made a soccer App for Liverpool Football Club, you can see it in my portfolio on here.
We are a group of developers and we provide both graphic and programming support. Have developed over 16 Apps for both iOS and Android. Please, have a look at our portfolio.
Hi We are one of the best developer on freelancer. We can provide you a excellent solution as we are professional and experience. Read my PM for your ultimate solution. Have a nice day.
We have done online soccer game in 2d but we can develop in 3D also, please check private message for some gaming websites and mobile applications we have been develop and decide the best team accordingly. Thanks