Adaptive Design for Web Design / Development Outsourcing Company (v2)
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 10
Currently we are looking to hire someone for creation of a very enterprise grade website design that would focus on information about technology and the company. This website is for a web / mobile design and development outsourcing company and the idea is to ensure that the website is "information driven". Imagine if you go to a company website where you can read through thousands of quality articles about a specific industry that you want to build a project on. That is the concept that we are trying to build.
Please note that these General References are not added for us to copy them. That would cause us to go through some serious legal action. However, these references are presented to give everyone an understanding the quality of design we are trying to build.
[url removed, login to view] (I love how [url removed, login to view] focuses soo much on its content and that is something we should aim to perfect. We may also want to think about building a homepage that has that incredible high definition full screen background.)
[url removed, login to view] (I love how [url removed, login to view] uses some very modern design patterns yet it maintains its professionalism. That is something we should aim for)
[url removed, login to view] (I simply love the collapsible footer of [url removed, login to view], other then that there is nothing else that I like about this website)
[url removed, login to view] (I love the way [url removed, login to view]'s main slider works. It flows smoothly and tells a quick story about Accenture itself. This is something we may want to aim to perfect.)
[url removed, login to view] (General Reference)
[url removed, login to view] General Reference)
With all the services that we provide we would like to have a custom icon set designed specifically for company itself. Here is the list of the most basic services we provide.
1) Technical Business Development (Consultancy)
2) Web Design
3) Web Development
4) Open Source Development (Content Management Systems)
6) Web Startup Consultancy (We work with 3rd party for Startup Consultancy)
7) Mobile Application Development
8) Cross Platform Mobile Application Development
9) Strategic Internet Branding and Marketing
However, keep in mind that the icon set would graphically look very similar to each other and a proper guide must exist for us to replicate and create new icon for any new services we would provide.
Although we really love the design of our logo, we are not necessarily against the idea of change. However, the logo design needs to be very modern and must stream professionalism. The idea is to represent itself as an Enterprise not just a business.
I have already added our existing logo within this post for you to look at.
DESIGN NOTE: You must be proficient with BOOTSTRAP or any other design framework that supports Adaptive Design.
QUALIFICATION: (Requirements that you MUST meet to be qualified to work on this project.
1) You must be an individual professional NOT a Company
2) You must have atleast 5 years of track-able experience
3) You must provide us with a MOCK DESIGN within 24 hours of your bid. This is not suppose to be the final design but would be enough for us to ensure that you have the skills required to work on this project.
4) You must provide a complete flow and proposal on exactly what steps you would take to finish the project within 24 hours of your bid.
5) You must agree to work on our server while doing this project
6) You must agree to meet all deadlines or face percentile reduction penalties.
7) You must agree to give at-least 5 revisions if not more as required to perfect the design.
8) You must agree to work in American time zones while working on this project.
9) You must agree to take a one on one interview testing your skills before acceptance of this project.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online