Apache Coyote Website on Tomcat
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $956 CAD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 CAD
Coder is expected to be familiar with the site www.b u s i n e s s e s for s a l [url removed, login to view] as this project will be a very similar if not identical site with few of own concepts. In this respect I will not describe in great details what needs to be done.
Design must respect all copyright laws. You will be designing functionally similar site with the following additional concepts:
1. Must run on Windows XP and above, OSX and Major Linux distributions and all major web browsers that goes with those operating systems.
2. Must have a run-down versions which forces on all tablet versions web browsers.
3. Must have a run-down versions for cell-phone web browsers.
4. Operator need to have a mechanism to allow free post and turn it off when needed.
5. Posters ad need be saved until a payment is completed and send email reminders on time line and duration operator decides.
6. Large client uploaded images need to be trimmed and scaled down (including size and dpi) to database (MySql). Irrespective of the format (bmp, ttf, jpeg etc.) convert in real-time to save as compressed jpg in the database.
7. Will need a mechanism to administer the database on operator side.
8. Site must be servlet designs.
Design and testing server:
Apache-Coyote web server platform
You will be given access to the design server.
Access available on case-by-case basis
Data flow concepts within the site must be accepted by the owner. You are expected to provide template samples of how the site looks like before the work begins. We need to know your vision of the look and feel to make sure we are ‘on the same page’. Site need be even a dumb/novice user-friendly than the competing site.
Next stage – provide a flow-chart of the functionality.
Next stage – provide a flow-chart of the major of the site.
Next stage – provide flow-charts of all branches to the major.
Once all above is completed, you are allowed to begin the work. Please make sure to have an open dialogue so we don’t have to waste each others time.
Allow the owner to test drive each stages of your work.
Final must be acceptable to the owner. Owner will work with you until the final is completed.
If we find the developer is unable or shows incompetent or lacks the knowhow to perform work, at our sole discretion we may cancel, return work done, and award the project elsewhere.
All work done in this project, when the final is accepted by the owner, will becomes the property of the owner. Then, work done in this project may not be re-use in any other projects with the consent of the owner and you may not post any work done in any form or shape in any publicly accessible site.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online