Apartment rentals website - repost
- Status Closed
- Budget €30 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 35
I am searching for an experienced web designer to build the interface of an "Apartment rentals" website using HTML+CSS+Twitter Bootstrap.
Only the design and probably some JQuery for the interactive parts of the website, no server side coding. The design must be original/unique and not one of the existing Bootstrap themes, e.g.: from [url removed, login to view] or any other commercial template. I know them all, trust me ;)
As main pages there will be:
- an index page with featured apartments and a few search fields like price min, price max, city, a way to add a new ad like a big button etc. I'm open for any other suggestion (E.g. A big interactive map ); bonus for creativity.
- a details page with a photo gallery, the location of the apartment on the map, a "comments" section
- a login and register page
- a page where one can manage all of his ads (delete, update details, ad disabled/enabled)
- no flashy stuff
- 2 elegant color schemes
Cheers.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online