Basic re-design and update to HTML 5.0 + CSS for existing website- 5pages only - repost
This project was successfully completed by mts512 for $155 USD in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Completed In3 days
Who YOU need to be:
You are an honest programmer with the required skill set as per EXACT job specifications. You are required to work to exact time frames and will deliver on time and to agreed budget.
This job is a simple test. We will be looking for ongoing relationships with coders to develop many sites in the IMMEDIATE future. If you are an honest, hard working, and well qualified programmer, you will be rewarded with many other jobs.
There is only 5 pages to edit in this existing website that I have put together (I am not a developer but have learned to cut enough code myself to put the basics together).
It’s a simple website that I have coded with a mix of HTML, Java, PHP with layout and overall look & feel using CSS in some places and HTML in others. The site only requires 5 (five) of its pages to be updated. The current site coding is messy and requires exact work to be completed and per Job Spec below:
Summary of skills required: (A) HTML5 (B) CSS (C) Graphic design: just ability to work with colour combinations and overall look & feel design tweak of existing look & feel.
You will be required to do the following:
1) Coding: Update the 5 pages to bring most of the HTML4 to HTML5 - all pages should be optimised for quick loading.
2) Use CSS where appropriate as part of upgrade to HTML5 for full cross-browser compatibility.
3) Use CSS to change aspects of look and feel (e.g. where solid colour blocks are coded into HTML4, CSS will be used to created ‘shaded’ or ‘graduated’ colouring, to give the site a more modern look & feel.
What is NOT required:
1) Although there is java in the pages, you will not need to change it, so no Java coding required.
2) All elements, image files and copy are provided in the current website and are to remain.
3) Changing overall design aspect of wesite look and feel – this is to be tweaked only as per above instructions.
We require unlimited refinements to get to the final product; including all requirements satisfactorily met as per above instructions.
A full brief will be provided upon commencement of assignment, along with access to relevant files that need to be edited.
Once coding is done and tested by you, we will test functionality on our own server.
If any refinements to functionality are required, we will suggest what is required and you will revise code to accommodate and implement those suggestions.
Job is complete when above process in i) and ii) above has been done to our satisfaction.
- Please do not apply for this job if you cannot meet the requirements of this job in terms of skills, timeframes and personal integrity.
- Subcontracting of this job to others is not allowed.
- Buyer (myself) becomes the owner of all rights to the material produced.
Thanks for reading these instructions and agreeing to them before applying.
Hope to hear from you soon.
Good luck and all the best,
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online