Overview: A collaborative internet application based on a creative problem solving approach. The site/application should work across most main stream browsers.
The site will allow different levels of membership - each membership level will be linked to levels of usage and/or functionality.
1) Manage membership, including subscribe, create groups, join groups, specify a profile, list interests, list skills.
2) Define a thinking space * recruit thinkers from community, invite members filtered by interests/skills, create a thinking project/opportunity/problem, offer rewards - financial, moral. Manage alerts that trigger when members post, based on settings via email, onsite message inbox, or SMS
3) Manage and facilitate the thinking space
* work through any stage of the thinking framework as a wizard ( detailed below)
* Export input to PDF and other file formats
* edit/add to existing thoughts
* archive old thinking sessions
For more detail on the thinking framework that requires a good UI wizard, see attached document.