This project received 26 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $5410 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$3000 - $5000 USD
Site description –
The site will provide a platform of communication to specific community and a certain area.
The site will provide posting abilities, along with personal communication futures.
- The site would be design in English with the ability of right to left languages, the developer would provide a future where the site owner will translate word by word, and the site would be bi-lingual. (Hebrew and English).
- Each user would need to register to the site, with basic information (email, name, location picture..etc..)
- There would be a moderate news feed, every post would be approved by the site owner. The main page would show the feeds on all categories.
- A few communal categories would be created, such as “selling/buying”, meeting, voluntary, work…
- Dating function- there would a search engine that would enable other user to look other users based on marital status, age, location etc… just like a dating site. Personal messages also.
- Blog area – expert area would enable an expert to have right only to his area to write his expertise filed daily/weekly blog.
- News/events would be based on the same idea.
- Restaurants and other businesses, reviews and comments.
The site must have a user friendly graphical interface, it has to be warm an inviting, you can use Israeli/ American flag, but as long as it will look professional.
In this point, we would like the have the ability for smartphone to visit the site, so either though an app that would be a closed browser on to our site, or something in that sense in order to save on the budget, later on we would want to build proprietary app. But it should support all smartphones.
When someone would receive a personal message it will email the person.
We would like to receive future list that we can add at this point for example: who viewed my profile, who’s online right now, instant messaging, mutual friends, Facebook link, flirting options.. etc…
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online