I'm looking for two areas to be completed for this project. There's some basic information at the end of this project description so you can get an idea of the type of organisation and target markets. Happy to answer any questions you may have before providing a bid, also open to the option of becoming a reference site for your portfolio.
The first deliverable is a simple, professional corporate logo which can be used on the website, invoices and potentially in emails. The company abbreviation is "LSL".
The second is a good, clean design for the website. I don't need it to be developed / coded as I'll be taking your design and implementing it myself (there's a number of data services and mobile apps which require plugging in once the website is implemented). I'm looking for something that works with well formed jQuery / CSS 3 transitions that can be supported on IE9+, FF 16+, Chrome and Safari (Mac only).
Whilst overall it may be a simple set of requirements, I'll also be implementing a mobile device compatible version of the same site so consideration needs to be made accordingly (i.e. hovers won't work on touchscreens, etc). Target devices for this version will include Windows Phone and Android.
The primary focus is on ensuring the page transitions take less than 3 seconds in IE9 on a standard desktop, using a progressive enhancement approach to the cross-device solution.
The website itself will have four main areas:
1. A home / welcome area - more of a jump point to other areas but something to load quickly (< 3 secs) and keep visitors interested. Maybe a couple of smaller paragraphs of text
2. Testamonials / References - There's quite a lot of text in this area, but should enable visitors to scroll through with ease
3. Projects - essentially a list of past projects and some descriptions about each
4. Products - An area where I can list current products (such as consultancy) as well as mobile app details + QR codes.
I've currently got links to my profile on LinkedIn, my blog, twitter feed and Xing profile; these will need to be static jump points on every page.
Here's a few existing websites which also have the clean, modern appeal I'm looking for:
1. [url removed, login to view] - clean and modern approach
2. [url removed, login to view] - menu and UX approach
3. [url removed, login to view] - similar business
4. [url removed, login to view] - clean layout
5. [url removed, login to view] - transition approach
6. [url removed, login to view] - selected item transitions
The deliverables on the website design could include:
- A storyboard for the transitions around the site
- a high quality image containing the images used around the design
- an XHTML / CSS 2 or 3 demo of the design (smoke & mirrors)
Basically it's got to be delivered in a state where I can take it and implement it in [url removed, login to view] MVC
This is a small business, offering software consultancy across performance and security optimisation, general development consultancy and software architecture services.
The purpose of this web site is to provide a small web presence and partner existing information formats across blogs and LinkedIn profiles. Initially targeting companies in the EU for consultancy contracts across software development.
35 freelancers are bidding on average £557 for this job
Greetings, I'm specialist in Corporate identity & Stationery design and working for a broad range of clients. Please refer INBOX for details, thank you!