We need internet-savvy consumer tech writers!
Our site covers shopping and entertainment news.
We are seeking writers to write about consumer technology and electronics!
Your writing may include:
- the latest news on smartphones, tablets, pc's, Apple, Microsoft, hdtv's, music players, apps, data access, and more
- product launches
- sales, discounts, price changes
- availability, sell outs
- product comparisons, this vs that
- hands on reviews
- leaks/rumors related to changes, updates, products
- new laws, lawsuits, that affect consumer access to tech products
- and more!
We write our articles for an audience of shoppers/consumers. We don't cover 'business/corporate' news. We are looking for writers that can provide news and current information to shoppers/consumers.
We do not assign stories, you can write about the tech you love and know about - as long as it is in the consumer/shopping/entertainment niche.
All writing must be original. You can research and learn things from other sites/articles, but the article you write for our site must be your own.
Your stories should be engaging and fun, but professional and written with authority - KNOW what you are writing about.
======= Benefits ===========
- You will receive a 50% share of ad revenue. We do this through Google AdSense and Amazon's Affiliate program, 50% of the time your ad id will be on the ads in your stories.
(Google AdSense pays on a click through basis, when an ad is clicked on, they pay an amount based on an advertiser's bid. Amazon pays a commission based on sales from people that have clicked on an ad.)
- One on one editorial support and ongoing training geared toward building your income, presence, and authority as an online writer.
- Ongoing training on the application of SEO to your articles.
- You will be writing for an approved Google News source.
- You will have a byline.
- Your articles will link to your Google Plus account,.
- You'll get an author listing from Google, and often your image and a link to your Google Plus account will appear with your story in Google's listings.
- You'll have author bio under your articles. You may include a link to your (family friendly) site in your bio.
===== An AdSense and Amazon account is required ========
If you do not already have an AdSense or Amazon affiliate accounts, we will assist you in getting one.
Neither of these programs accept everyone. Both want to see how you are going to use the ads before they approve your accounts.
If you do not currently have your own, high quality, website that you can use to apply, you can write 6 to 8 articles on our site and use them as your example content. Once you are approved, your ads will be placed on these and all future writing you do on our site 50% of the time that viewers read your stories.
======= Requirements ===========
- Live in the US.
- Be a very good, fun, engaging, writer, with EXCELLENT English grammar and the ability to PROOF READ your own work very well
- Be able to write news stories, with authority, but without tips/advice - we inform, then let the reader decide what to do with the information
- Have a Google AdSense account or be willing to sign up for one after your first 6 stories are published.
- Have an Amazon Affiliate account or be willing to sign up for one after your first 6 stories are published.
- Have a Google+ account, or be willing to get one right away.
- Be self motivated.
- Preferable between 4 to 20 stories submitted per week.
======= To Apply ===========
Please bid $30. Though your primary revenue will be through the ad sharing program - this will be payable as a bonus after your first 60 articles.
Send me a message and tell me a bit about yourself, your interests, and your experience.
I'm looking forward to hearing from you!
3 freelancers are bidding on average $17/hour for this job
I am very good at article writing and I am a tech-savvy. You will get 100% satisfaction after seeing my work done. """"" Can start from now itself """"" Please see private message also.