There are 2 websites that I need someone to create a flow chart, in a PPT with screenshots of each of the functions/features of the website. Each screenshot must have comments on what the features/functions are. Therefore you must be able to write English well and clearly for us to understand. Furthermore, I am NOT looking for comments such as: "This is login page" or "This is bug reports page." <-- again, I am NOT looking for comments like this.
The comments must be detailed for example:
1. "The login page requires users to sign an NDA and must wait 24 hours before being accepted. I was emailed to see if I was a real user and I had to answer questions about my preferences on what type of apps or games I liked to play. Here are the questions...."
This is a research project on the sites and the flow chart, screenshots and comments must be very detailed.
Each website has 2 sections: 1 for regular members and 1 for companies. I want to know all the features and functions WITH screenshots with comments and flowchart for both sections.
What I am looking for:
1. (2) flow charts for both sections of websites (1 for customers, 1 for companies)
2. (2) Format to be in PPT (powerpoint format)
3. (2) screenshots of everything with comments of the screenshots. The comments will be mentioning functions/features of the websites. You will need to take screenshots
The sections of the websites will cover these areas and more:
1. How they register (if they have to be interviewed, if you have to answer questions on what apps/games you like, etc,etc )
2. how they receive compensation from the company (how many products do you have to test before being paid, how much you are paid, when you are paid, etc)
3. Questionnaires they receive (what questions are asked, how many, etc)
a. what questions are received and must be answered
b. If they have a quality standard before being able to test the project
4. How they submit answers/feedback to companies (how long does it take for companies to receive information, is there a quality control where your feedback can be rejected, etc)
5. Time it takes (do you receive products immediately, do you get paid immediately, etc)
6. How social interaction is done (how can you talk about this product with other users)
7. any issues with customer service (how to contact the developer directly if you have problems installing app, etc)
8. How they receive product (email, over-the-air distribution, etc)
1. How companies register (what information is needed, interview is needed or not, etc)
2. How much they pay (monthly services cost, if you have to pay users, etc)
3. How they distribute their product (over-the-air distribution, upload to server, email distribution, etc)
4. What data they receive (after testing is finished what data do they receive)
5. How they choose users for their product (how they contact users, what users do they specifically for example, education product needs moms or video games need boys)
6. What feedback they want (what questions are asked, do you choose what questions, etc)
7. What data they receive after feedback is received from users (is the data in charts, excel sheet, is it easy to read, printable, etc)
8. bug reports received from customers (real-time/ or later in a report in long form)
9. How to perform quality management on the reports (ie. if they receive bad feedback from the users)
In your bid please include samples of flow charts and other similar projects