Firstly, I need someone who has used DudaMobile before to create an effective mobile website.
What I mean by effective is to mobilize an existing website and not only make it look great on mobile devices but also to be clear in call-to-action which "click-to-call" phone numbers and easy contact forms.
In addition to a great eye for style and color, the designer will use DudaMobiles features including -
1. Developing a Design Layout that effectively frames the mobile website
2. Choosing Styles to complete the Design Layout however, the departure from the existing website should not be too great
3. Ensuring the Header region is formatted and that the logo is optimized.
4. Format the pages of the mobile website, utilise DudaMobile drop in functionality to efficiently create an optimal user experience.
The first cut website and an DudaMobile account have been created for this project.
There will be 2 review points that the freelancer will need to alert the project manager for design approval are -
1. Once the homepage and inner page designs and formats are established
2. Once the website is complete
Once the website is complete and it has been checked over, the full milestone payment will be released and feedback left.
Please DO NOT send me links that ARE NOT of DudaMobile websites.
So that I can identify people who do not read this far, if you are submitting links then please specify that it is a DudaMobile website that you created.
Freelancers that are new to this website or do not have any feedback, are very welcome to bid on this project. However, higher number feedback freelancers bidding at the upper end of the range, will be instantly excluded from consideration.
My budget is $80 maybe more to an exceptional freelancer