Create Website + eCommerce website
- Status Closed
- Budget $600 USD
- Total Bids 47
Hi, i need a well-rounded technical freelancer to provide me with the below :
Task 1 :
Create : Corporate 1 x website (include SEO friendly CMS) incorporating Magento eCommerce (free Community edition)
- Corporate website : general design, contents and images will be provided to freelancer
- eCommerce : freelancer should have experience provisioning a fully featured eCommerce platform using Magento Community (free) edition + integrate up to 10 free modules from the Magento Extension Marketplace to make it look more robust. You can use any existing script/template if you have done it for previous customers and wish to re-use it for my project. Just change some logos and color themes will do.
- Help upload corporate website + eCommerce site to either Amazon AWS or Godaddy webhosting service.
- Help populate list of approx 300 products onto eCommerce platform from excel list to be provided by client.
- Provide turnkey service from development, product upload, platform upload to hosting provider, debugging etc.
Task 2 :
Freelancer MUST then create a technical proposal / write up of the project above for our government grant application.
- Just need to focus heavily on explaining on the technical aspects of the proposed website (with CMS) + Magento eCommerce platform.
- You can copy and paste product explanations or technical specs from your CMS vendor, from Magento websites, or from any other source, but you'll also need to explain how each component works with each other to make the proposal more appealing.
Example (you can use the below as headers, but write your technical proposal under each of the section below with technical specs, write up on how everything works with each other, insert screenshots of created website CMS + eCommerce platform etc) :
1. Primary Research and Discovery Phase
2. Strategic Planning
3. Web, Graphic and User Interface Design
4. Front End Programming
5. Back End Programming
6. User Acceptance Testing
7. Project Launch and Handover
8. Administrator Training
Please PM me with your experience and portfolio for more discussions. Thanks.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online