Create a website
- Status Closed
- Budget $750 - $1500 USD
- Total Bids 66
I have a website idea that I want to build out quickly, but I have very little experience so the winning bidder will need to tell me everything, from how to register a domain to how to open up an Amazon Web Services account and maintain a database.
The website will be pretty simple:
1) Top bar with name of site & 1-line description
2) Underneath that will be a drop-down box that will have 20 or so categories that can be chosen (the website should not reload when a new category is chosen. It should be like more instantaneous and smooth. .net? Ajax?)
3) If the user chooses a category from the drop-down box, a ~10 column grid/table will appear with all the items that pertain to this category and applicable data for that item under each column (all the data will probably be text & max # of items per category not more than 40). For example, I like the look & feel of Google Shopping grids/tables: scroll a little down to see the table here [url removed, login to view],or.r_qf.&bvm=[url removed, login to view],[url removed, login to view],pv.xjs.s.en_US.RJfod4swqLE.O&biw=1280&bih=619&dpr=1&tch=1&ech=1&psi=APFAUt73C7Ks4AOOz4Ew.1379987717771.5&ei=EPFAUrq2BNfG4APh5oHIAg&ved=0CJ4BEKkrMAA . If you can recreate that with more columns, that would be ideal.
4) That's basically it. After this is created I want to be able to enter the categories, items, and data for each item myself and to be told how to add/remove categories in the future and make changes to items. Ideally, I would just be able to log-in somewhere (AWS?) and be able to add/remove/edit items & categories.
I think that the right person will be able to create this website idea with ease in not more than 15 hours (perhaps much, much less than that). Preliminary deadline is 10/31/13.
I don't know how this thing works, but I can give $250 up front to an experienced user of this site with good reviews, $250 when project is finished & workable, and $250 when I am shown how to add/remove/edit categories & items. If all goes well additional work may be needed.
The industry is Travel & Leisure, but that's not really important.Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online