In Progress

44492 Creative, futuristic design

Hello designers, I am creating a freelancers scripting engine similar to the one we're all using now at Scriptlance. I am looking for a talented artist to create the template and images for the site. My budget for this is almost non existant so I propose the following: - You will be paid a small fee. - Your website will be linked on the finished site giving you plenty of traffic to your site. I.E - Design by (yourname here) - You will be selected for future graphical modifications to this script and others planned. - You will be given an excellent review. **PLEASE ONLY BID IF YOU ACCEPT THE ABOVE CONDITIONS. LARGE BIDS PLACED WILL BE IGNORED**** In addition, you must also accept the following conditions: 1) A maximum of 20% of the 'small fee' will be paid upfront by escrow if desired. 2) All work must be your OWN. That means no premade templates from templatemonster or the like. 3) Remaining 80% of 'small fee' to be paid on completion if you chose to take 20% up front. Happy bidding.

Skills: Anything Goes, Graphic Design, Website Design

See more: website templates for graphic designers, website templates for freelancers, website for graphic designers freelancers, website design for graphic designers freelancers, template design for freelancers, scriptlance design, scripting freelancers, one graphic design artist, looking for creative graphic designers, looking for creative designers for website, linked for freelancers, graphic engine design, graphic design only freelancers, graphic design for non designers, graphic design fee, graphic designers website templates, graphic designers now, graphic design create your own, graphic artist website templates, graphic artist designers, graphic artist bids, futuristic graphic design, freelancers for site designers, freelancers for graphic designers, freelancers creative

About the Employer:
( 2 reviews )

Project ID: #1793866

Awarded to:

alance123

pl checkout the pmb

$45 USD in 2 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0