This project received 11 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Creative graphic designer – significant makeover required in terms of template, logo & colour scheme for website
Purpose: To revamp the existing website with a fresh new look & more modern/upper market designer creative colours/images/style/eloquence required for a online furniture retail shopfront.
Required: We require a highly experienced graphic designer and web designer with a lot of creative flair to add significant value & input with this project in terms of colour schemes, redesigning existing logo & possibly revamp the existing Joomla template (& CSS). Will require a deal of initiative, creativity & technical flair & ability to work independently & to deadlines.
Experience with any graphics program eg photoshop/dreamweaver
Experience with CMS (Content management system used) eg Joomla & Virtuemart and uploading images for online publishing
Experience with using auction sites eg ebay to upload template, content description/images
1) Upload & publish in the CMS(Joomla) Fresh new look & feel to the website in creating the “ new style” “modern/contemporary” “upper market” retail furniture appeal.
2) Upload & publish in the CMS(Joomla) the New logo/buttons/category & subcategory heading logos to be used across the website & for all marketing promotions. ( For some of the category product links it is in plain text and require an image to replace the text, easily uploaded in the CMS Joomla system)
3) Publish in Joomla CMS & Revamp the existing front landing page to be able to surface a lot of the products easily & effectively.
4) Redesign of layout for the Product description templates currently used (can be kept) or any new creative recommendations on redesign happy to hear feedback on your creative recommendations and ease of deployment.
Full payment will be paid only upon completion of the project tasks & by deadline.
We will require direct liaison eg msn/skype & email initially to review a few of the published content pages and can be online to assist with any issues/support.
If you require further clarification of the project let us know thankyou and look forward working with you as there will be more ongoing projects later!
Happy to see some of your existing project work on your practical application of graphic designing skills in practice where you have added significant value in revamping a website or site design or graphic logo designs.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online