Design layout from Word document to HTML and post into CMS
- Status Closed
- Budget N/A
- Total Bids 30
Looking for a web designer who can professionally laid out Word documents into a nice and clean format and post it to a CMS.
Take an existing Word document and design the entire layout to a nice and clean minimalistic design while adhering to the corporate brand and the CMS design. The Word document is about 72 pages divided into 32 sections (that's 32 HTML pages), consist of links and videos. I want it to be dynamic and fluid, i.e.: Related links, related videos, etc..
- Create a clean minimalistic design for the HTML pages
- convert the design into HTML and CSS ready for the CMS
- Paste the HTML codes into SharePoint 2010, create the associated links and videos.
- Proficient in Photoshop or Illustrator
- Advance skills in HTML and CSS
- Understand MS SharePoint 2010Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online