This project received 23 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $37 USD / hour.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$2 - $50 USD / hour
We are looking for a UI designer that can help us adapt [url removed, login to view] so that it can be used in a business environment, i.e. helping teams collaborate and engage in finding new ideas.
The designer will not only work on the redesign, but will also collaborate in deciding which new features to implement based on the brief (provided upon signing a NDA).
Candidates must have:
* Experience designing software and solid understanding of the process and challenges
* Experience designing great user experiences
* A solid understanding of interactive design principals
* Ability to see a project through from initial design to support of the engineering effort
* Excellent collaborative skills
* Work with the engineering team to ensure that they implement your designs at high level of quality. Delivering mockups, specs and production-ready assets as well as being involved in the QA process.
* Desire and ability to sweat the details
* Ability to achieve good results on a tight deadline
* This is essential - this project needs to be out of the door ASAP!
If you are interested, please visit [url removed, login to view] and provide one example of how you would improve a particular function in order to make the interaction more engaging. Please also include an estimate of the amount of time it takes you to design that particular example.
The site is in closed beta, so please send me your email if you are interested and I will give you access.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online