We are looking for an individual with great written English skills and a phenomenal eye for detail and layout to bring 1,000's of pages we have, one page at a time fresh to improve conversions.
An example of what would be done:
Example page: [url removed, login to view]
1) Make the header and left bar same [url removed, login to view] the left bar up to be touching the header (e.g. remove the wasted white space)
2) Instead of the woman and yellow button on right side, use the image [url removed, login to view] but still have the Consumer Credit Counseling TX as a textual header in page
3) Add 5-6 sentences about Texas that make sense and clean up current text.
4) Add a video from youtube midway down that is about Texas and not a competitor.
5) Clean up the left bar by using one font, laying out text better, left aligning.
6) Adding 1 links to a government office in Texas related to debt and one to wikipedia as authority reference links. Add in the testimonials plugin from customerlobby and other certifications from home page [url removed, login to view] into the left bar to add credibility.
7) Add the schema text we provide for video since there will be a video now.
8) And run through seomoz for on page to make sure page gets an A
Most important, landing page must look beautiful
Once you have the hang of it, should take 30-45 minutes per page to bring fresh, relevant and much more appealing to the visitors.
To be selected, please list 3-4 web pages or blog posts you have written and designed (e.g. laid out). In the 3-4 web pages confirm what term you optimized them for (e.g. Search Engine Term)
Looking forward to working with you!
12 freelancers are bidding on average $243 for this job
We are a creative digital agency with a lot of experience in web design. Please see our portfolio for your reference. We can do this job in 10 days.
we have 15 years old software development company having ample staff to delivery quality deliverable in various verticals & domains for more info pls chk at pmb