Freelance Festival Webmaster
This project received 7 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of £636 GBP.Get free quotes for a project like this
This is an unusual opportunity to join our festival team, based in central London, as we enter the exciting closing stages of this year's HowTheLightGetsIn festival - the largest philosophy and music festival in the world.
We are looking for an experienced Webmaster to help our current team strengthen and grow our sites - driving quality traffic and building links, and help launch [url removed, login to view] our video site. There is also the potential for work on our festivals later in the year.
We use Silverstripe as our content management system so knowledge of this would be an advantage but providing you have used similar systems it is not essential.
All candidates should have a strong educational background with a good degree and will need to show:
• Experience of managing a website maintaining and building content
• SEO skills, specifically creating links with high value affiliates to drive quality traffic to our sites
• Knowledge of Google Analytics and experience of responding to data.
• A good eye for clear design
• Basic graphic skills for manipulating images.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online