I need the following:
1. Very similar to this template. [url removed, login to view] (The flash image on the first screen can be replaced by a static picture)
2. Host it on Google App Engine.
3. Have a form with two text boxes, 1 text area, 3 radio buttons (same group), 1 drop down with 5 items. The form should save into app engine storage (name the table Tbl_A). Use the "exact" technologies that are listed in this video [url removed, login to view]
4. Show the inserted data in a grid (lets call this grid 1), just like in the video. Each row on the grid should have a check box next to it and should support pagination. Once I select some rows using the checkbox, I should be able to press a button which will take the rows (having a unique internal id) to move to another table (name the table Tbl_B) in the app storage and then the contents from Tbl_B will be shown in a grid (lets call this grid 2), below grid 1.
5. Both the form to collect the data and the grid to show the data should be fully Ajax enabled so that page does not refresh.
6. Have an file upload form included.
7. Use Google email authentication as a means of signing into the website.
8. Finally, help me set it up on my pc and google account so that I can maintain it.