Graphic Design for a website
- Status Closed
- Budget $50 - $100 USD
- Total Bids 8
We are looking for a graphic designer experienced in designing eye candy banners/images for an internet marketing agency website.
The job will entail:
1. Reading through 5 articles ( 500 words x 5 ) on internet marketing so you get a better idea for the design.
2. Designing 3-4 images per article. ( Approx 20 images in total)
3. Must be unique, eye candy and modern
1. Very creative contractor with a decent portfolio and feedback. ( We are open to the idea of hiring new talents also. But you must be super good )
2. You must know which font to use on the images so that it looks modern and clean.
3. Be ready to work on a fixed price.
How to apply:
Avoid fancy rates please. Lower your quotation, higher your chances to work with us. But do remember, we are looking for high quality work. Please check the attached file for the level of quality we are excepting to get designed. WE ARE NOT LOOKING TO MOCK THOSE IMAGES, that is just the example of the quality we are expecting.
CheersGet free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online