Interface Page to Wowza Media Server
This project received 3 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $150 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
1) We need a static page for clients to control recording, start and stop buttons that interface with the LiveStreamRecord module (we will provide the class calls and information for this.)
2) The static page should contain fields that the customer can enter such as title of video, description of video, etc. (more details to be provided)
3) The information in task 2 will be used to generate a playlist that will function with JW Player ([url removed, login to view], specs and other information can be provided)
4) This script will need to keep track of the number of videos currently stored on the system and remove videos after either a certain count or a certain age depending on programmer recommendation.
Possible additional items
5) If these items are satisfactory and budget allows it, the addition of user count and basic statistic information on the stream. This information may be able to be accessed through the Wowza API or via log files.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online