This project received 15 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $316 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Seeking Joomla 2.5 expert to create a simple for that will add content to a slideshow module.
1. The form will allow the information to flow into a slideshow.
[url removed, login to view] parameters for the simple form would include, title, learning objective, facts and images.
3. The first slide will have the title.
4. The next slides thereafter will have a combination of the learning objective, facts to support the objective and an image.
5. The form is viewable by way of a link or embedded code.
Seeking an experience and knowledgeable Joomla and IT professional to work on multiple websites. Should have a strong knowledge to recode modules, components and adjust code to fit custom user interfaces. Also need assistance completing the following:
EDIT A CUSTOM SEARCH FEATURE
Description: The custom search feature searches a curriculum database and post curriculum objectives based on search criteria.
1. Need to also add a search of a separate database which would include the instructors previous lessons. So the search feature searches outside lessons and the search feature searches all previously created lessons. The instructors previously created lessons can populate a separate window or is color coded differently.
2. Using the same search box search outside websites. This is based on websites that are added to a list (i.e. youtube, vimeo, schooltube, [url removed, login to view]).
3. Need a form created that allows instructors to add the curriculum and PDFs to the database (initial search database). Also add websites to the list.
4. Need a form created the represents a lesson plan layout in which the search function is within it.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online