Logo for a new Fertility based UK website
This project was successfully completed by logozen for £58 GBP in 3 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget£20 - £250 GBP
Completed In3 days
I am looking for a logo design for my new UK based fertility website. The business is a fertility support, guidance and coordinating service for couples/women undergoing fertility treatment.
I am looking for a very simple design that includes an image and the name of the business included in it. I have some very basic ideas about the sort of design I am looking for but I don't have any specific's so this is open to the designers own interpratation, so would like to work with someone who has their own ideas on how we can obtain a new and unique logo. I want a logo that is warm and inviting and friendly but not funny or cartoonish, as it needs to convey a professional image but more importantly it needs to show us as a caring company that puts our clients first.
If you Google "Fertility Icons" you will get an idea of what sort of things are already currently in use on fertility style websites, I also have a few logo's that I have seen that I like so if you take up this project I can share them with you.
My website colour scheme is going to be creams and rich browns, if you go to this website you can see the colours that I am aiming for ([url removed, login to view]) I will be using the top colour palette and also the one called "Sophisticated Wedding Colour Combo". Any logo does not necessarily have to follow these colours, but it need to complement these colours.
I need the logo to not have any image of babies included in it, and also I want to try and avoid it showing any "couples" as my services are also aimed at single women.
What I need from this project in summary :
- A new simple, friendly, inviting, warm logo concept that includes an image and the company name
- 2-3 original concepts with a few different ideas that we can work from
- The ability to make revisions to the original concepts on an unlimited basis until the logo is right.
- 2 copies of the final logo, one with just the image and company name , and one with additional text underneath.
- A copy of any fonts used so that additional text can be added to the logo/website in the future.
- Logo to be on a transparent background and not white.
- A vector image as the logo will be used on business card,website and possible signage.
- Logo in other file formats, jpeg, PDF etc.
- Full usage rights of the logo.
- The ability to return to the design to make amendments/additional work in the future for an additional charge.
If you think this is a project you will be able to help with, please get in contact and let me know how you can help and what you can offer to get me the logo that I need.
Look forward to working with you
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online