I currently have Magento eCommerce theme that I want customized.
I have a specific outline of how I want the website to look and will be working closely with the designer/developer to get the design as closely as possible to what I have in mind. I will provide you the outlines of how I want the website done.
The design I want is modern, simple and unique and I want the website to be user friendly.
Please read the specific requirements that I want done:
- Graphic Web Page Design for the Home Page as well as 4 other pages (About Us, How it Works, Charities and Blog)
- Simple logo design that will match the overall website design (Same Font)
- Social media share option on product pages (facebook like button)
- Banners ( How it works, His & Hers, Sale, Blog, What's New, Women, Men, Lookbook, Sale, Blog)
- Floating Javescript Feedback Form on the side
- Move certain elements to change the wire frame (such as search bar, center navigation, subscribe form, footer ) *Attached sample layout*
- One page checkout installation
- Donation extension on check out installation (Need the extension to automatically calculate a certain percentage of the customers total and allow customer to choose which charity the donation will be sent to (like a dropbox)* will not be an addition to their total, must be included in their total as the donation will be from us)
***Must be able to implement all graphic designs in to the website***
Thank you and look forward to working with you! :)
28 freelancers are bidding on average $668 for this job
Here are Magento Experts , please check Our Latest Magento work In PMB For Our Experience and skills Regarding Magento projects and Let me start your work , Thanks
Dear Sir, Kindly Check PMB, For further discussion of your Project In Details... Many Thanks, Nikhil Pawar Webwing Technologies PVT Limited Business Development Executive
Hi, We would like to develop this website to establish an online business for you. Please refer to the message board to understand our offers as well as our past work in this field. Regards, Paramita