Cancelled

MMORPG game develop

Hi

I've got a text base game ,you can see a sample of the script in the below link.

[url removed, login to view]

Ruby on rails is a must and also Git, Mysql, Redis, SASS, CoffeeScript, and Capistrano

What i need:

1)notice board so when people log in has to see the news then click to go to the game

2)i want people to be abel to evolve 2 items that they are same and get a stronger version of it by evolving those two together. these should happen to those items that i authorise the evolve in the admin area , so there are some items that can not be evolved.

3)in the game there is a collection section that can be edited for this purpose , in the collection you'll get an exclusive item when you have enough of the other items that can be preset.

so in admin area i should be able to choose what categories of items can be evolved for example cars can not be evolved but servants can be evolved

4)i want an option to mark each item as follow:

common

common ex ( this is when 2 same common items are evolved)

rare

rare ex( this is when 2 same rare items are evolved)

ultra rare

ultra rare ex( this is when 2 same ultra rare items are evolved)

so automatically when an item is common the highest upgrade level will be 30 , for common ex will be 40 for rare will be 40 and rare ex will be 50 and ultra rare 50 and ultra rare ex 60 , I still need the option if I want to change it manually and make some items upgradable to level 70

5)i want to add a summon page to the game which will be for some items that are not for sale and only can be drawn in the summon page. there will be a percentage of summoning for different items that are not for sale for example if someone summon has 10% chance to get ultra rare item , 30% to get rare item and 60% to get common item. the percentage should be changeable so in items I should be able to choose the item to be sellable or [url removed, login to view] they are sellable they wont be shown in summon area and the other way around.

6)i want to add an option to items to make it stealable from other players during the fight so we have to add an option to item section which when i choose it that item will be stealable in the fights.

7)i want to improve the fight procedure , i don't exactly know how it works as it doesn't show me any opponents in the fight but i think you can attack an enemy just once but i want an enemy to be attackable until they lose all of their health and if the last attack is successful and the enemy lost all of the health then the enemy will be killed and the attacker will get the item that has been chosen to steal from the victim , that means when you browse someones profile you should be able to see stealable items and you should be able to choose in stealable item to get it as a reward if you could kill an enemy.

i want to integrate a forum to the game , please see this as an example

[url removed, login to view]

8)i am not sure if the game has this but i need more status to be shown in the profile like:

when i started the game , how many days i logged in continuously , my battle status like win and lose

9)i want to improve the clan section , first people should reach level 10 to be able to join a clan and when they do the get 5% of their attribute added to them like if my attack is 1000 i'll get 50 extra attack because i joint a clan and as soon as i leave the clan i lose that 5% , that should happen to attack , defence not the stamina and energy and health.

10)I want to add clan war and that works when a clan declare war againt the other clan and the clan who received the declaration has the option to accept or refuse the war , if they accept the war will start 1 hour after the time they accept , also the war escalation will be removed if no one accept or refuse it in one hour time.

Some of these things that I want are already in the system and it needs a bit of change to make it the way I want.

Skills: Graphic Design, MySQL, Ruby on Rails, Website Design

See more: win or lose game, what is an apps script, ruby sale, ruby on rails version, ruby on rails level i, ruby on rails last, ruby on rails categories, ruby on rails 4 way, ruby on rails 1.9 3, ruby energy, redis get, purpose of a forum, procedure to develop a website, notice of leave, mmorpg script for sale, i want to make a like page on facebook, i want to develop a website what i need, i want to develop a game, i want to design a board game, i want someone to develop my game, how to sale graphic design, how to get redis, how to develop website like facebook, how to develop a website like facebook, how to develop a website in ruby on rails

About the Employer:
( 1 review ) Carrara, Australia

Project ID: #4517687

10 freelancers are bidding on average $1614 for this job

USAGraphicPR0

**********************.. YOUR SEARCH ENDS HERE .. ********************** GET IT DONE RIGHT THE FIRST TIME! Hello Sir/Ma'am, I look forward to talking to you further and getting started. I've been working in simple and More

$1030 USD in 8 days
(116 Reviews)
8.0
JustKeepDevelop

Greetings, we can meet your requirements! _____________ please check PM for more details__________ Thank you

$5154 USD in 60 days
(9 Reviews)
5.9
adityalivelife

hi, please find the attached private message of the work done ...Thanks!!

$773 USD in 30 days
(58 Reviews)
5.7
bistanil98

have gone through with the requirement and we can start this project now. I want to introduce our self, we are a group of freelancers we have 11 year of experience in web application development and design, we w More

$690 USD in 17 days
(9 Reviews)
5.3
miniric3

Hi, We at on2itonline would love to work with you on this, we do MAD "full service" websites on a clear and fixed budget. We have lots to offer that others don't ,like our lifetime FREE hosting on every website for a s More

$670 USD in 23 days
(4 Reviews)
4.8
egpc

Expert here.

$5262 USD in 30 days
(5 Reviews)
4.1
DESIGNERS960

Hello, We are in to Android Application /Game Developers from more than 10 years we provide services like android apps and iphone apps applications

$1546 USD in 3 days
(3 Reviews)
2.1
getveltrod

Hi, Veltrod Software services is a global software consulting company specialized in providing Mobile applications, Social media frameworks and eCommerce solutions. Leveraging best-in-class people, processes, and t More

$1443 USD in 50 days
(4 Reviews)
1.4
studio41

Dear Mr/Ms, I'm interested with your job vacancy. I possess 10 years experience in web development with over than 6 years of experience in PHP, Ruby on Rails to build websites, e-commerce, SEO tools, social networ More

$1666 USD in 10 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
techchurch

It's an easy task for [url removed, login to view] have gone through your requirements and we are ready to start the work immediately on your project. Please see the attached list of company's projects. Also please check the PMB.Thanks.

$2222 USD in 30 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0
philnguyen

This is a fanstactic project, nice to work with you

$833 USD in 60 days
(0 Reviews)
0.0