Magento Community Website project
This project was successfully completed by oozeit for $400 USD in 25 days.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$250 - $750 USD
Completed In25 days
I have an upcoming magento community project. Below is a short description of the project:
Computer Services and Sales Website
1) I will be provided with a turn key solution that will be populated (via an extension) by the same company, for all my products, categories, etc. So the product side of things is sorted out by this particular company. I don't have to update products at all, every night this company updates my products via feeds from my different distributors.
2) Magento Community will be installed and hosted also by this particular company. So no need to make any magento installations apart for maybe a few extensions. The template will be the main work that will be needed to be done.
Once we award the project we have 30 days to go live.
1) Someone that will be able to either redesign the basic template or upload a purchased template to replace the free hello template that will be provided.
2) Make small changes to the template, logo, company info, etc.
3) Help adding any extensions that I might want to add, i.e tweaking the template further - it won't be much as I don't like websites that are too overloaded, and the template might include already the extensions I want.
5) Multiple Currency, one for Euro currency and one for GB currency. Some feeds will be uploaded in GB and others in EU, I need prices available in both according to customers preference to see either EURO or GB.
6) I will provide all images for the website, so you won't need to design images, etc. You will just need to upload them.
7) I will need a static page or two for company services information, as we have a retail store and we provide in-store services.
So as you can see it's really just the template that needs working on, with either a new design or a purchased template and then tweaked.
Project Start Date 15th April - Deadline 30 days from that to have the whole thing up and running ready to go live.
Please feel free to ask any questions.
Website: [url removed, login to view] (currently using Adobe Catalyst - which I hate) and theme that I would like to install (decision not finalized) is:
Option 1: [url removed, login to view] (colour theme will need to match logo which is blue, white and black)
Option 2: [url removed, login to view]
I am open to suggestions for templates.
P.S: look at this project as the beginning of a long term business relationship and not just a one time project. This website will further develop and I do have in mind other things I want to do with it, but to begin with I just need to get live by the 15th of May.
Browse Related Skills
Other things people do on Freelancer
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online