Make html/css page from pictures
This project received 47 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $172 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Were a company that makes landing pages and contact forms.
We are looking for a contractor who can take a picture and turn it into an HTML/CSS template.
If you can work quickly and efficiently, we have lots of work, and we will keep working with you for the long run.
the requirements for the design:
Take our "landing page" images and "contact form" images, and turn it into an HTML/CSS page.
- Use normalize css v2, instead of reset css
- Every element without a class name or id should have inherited styles from normalize css only.. if you want to style an element you should use 'class' or 'id'.. css styles should not be applied to generic elements.
- The landing pages always contain an area for a contact form. You should make sure this area has a dynamic length, so that we could insert different types of contact forms.
- The width of the box may be 190 up to 350
- Each template should have a full browser version tested for the popular browsers and a mobile simple version.
- Each template should have a LTR and RTL version.
Feel free to send an example of your work by taking one of the attached photos and turning it into html/css
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online