Were a company that makes landing pages and contact forms.
We are looking for a contractor who can take a picture and turn it into an HTML/CSS template.
If you can work quickly and efficiently, we have lots of work, and we will keep working with you for the long run.
the requirements for the design:
Take our "landing page" images and "contact form" images, and turn it into an HTML/CSS page.
- Use normalize css v2, instead of reset css
- Every element without a class name or id should have inherited styles from normalize css only.. if you want to style an element you should use 'class' or 'id'.. css styles should not be applied to generic elements.
- The landing pages always contain an area for a contact form. You should make sure this area has a dynamic length, so that we could insert different types of contact forms.
- The width of the box may be 190 up to 350
- Each template should have a full browser version tested for the popular browsers and a mobile simple version.
- Each template should have a LTR and RTL version.
Feel free to send an example of your work by taking one of the attached photos and turning it into html/css
41 freelancers are bidding on average $162 for this job
We are very interested about the job and ready to start the [url removed, login to view] are sending you some links of our previous design and xhtml and html5 and j-query [url removed, login to view] check the p.m for more details.