Migration to OPENCART
This project received 16 bids from talented freelancers with an average bid price of $ USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
Migration from old webshop to Opencart
I have a webshop that I need some work to be done.
This webshop is developed by a former staffmember and now we need a new developer for the
This work need to be done initial but more work will be avaibla for the right person.
I need a quote for the following work:
- I want opencart software to be used instead of the one that is used today but I want the
exact same design that is used today so the customers will have the same interface, but we can work easier
with opencart and its modules.
- I need all the currents orders to be transfered to the new opencart ecommerce.
- I need all the customers information with emails and so on to be transfered aswell to opencart newletter and customersaccounts.
- I need all the current reviews of products and there ratings to also be transfered to open cart.
I need this to be done without having to close the current webstore from selling products, if required we can do it when its night here in the scandinavia,
The design can be a bit changed and modified but have to have the same structure so customers will feel like home.
The most important is that all the current info like, orders, customers, reviews and so on will be transferred.
After this I need some new modules to be installed like payment modules (this module I have already from [url removed, login to view])
but I need the design to be a bit changed so it matches the one today.
Some more work can require with this migration, be aware of some extra things that I or you have not considered
so we have to talk before at skype or chat and make all clear that have to be done.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online