Mobile website (Dutch)
- Status Closed
- Budget €100 - €250 EUR
- Total Bids 3
First of all I'm looking for people who take the time to read my project, specifications and send in a non-automatic reply including the line 'no robot here'.
I'm looking for a mobile website (android/iphone/windows mobile/blackberry) on where the user can fill in a request to be called for a conversation about saving on energy costs. If the user can save on energy, he'll also receive €75,- cash additionally.
We do have a regular version of the website, it is available upon request, however the theme of the mobile version is a little different and should be: 'winner' implying the moods: unique/selected/special.
The website consist of 2 pages:
- welcome page, the user comes here from out of an sms message. the sms message is related to winning (unique/selected/special), therefor the theme should match this, however the message 'switch energy provider and save money' should be very clear. The following information should be captured:
+ current energy provider (dropdown)
+ zipcode (input)
+ housenumber (input)
When that information is filled-in the software will show a 'loading' (example: [url removed, login to view]) icon and congratulate the user with the fact that he can save money and will receive €75,-.
The user then has to fill in the following fields on the same page:
+ gender (drop-down: sir/madam)
+ lastname (input)
+ e-mail (input)
+ contact moment (radio button: default 'now' (between specific hours) else 'later' (dropdown with date/time options is shown))
After the user filled in the form, he can press a submit message and will go to the second page:
- confirmation page
Here the user will just see a text thanking him for his participation and informing him he will be contacted soon.
The work-flow we want to be followed is:
- mood-board (at least 3 good ones should be provided) (read: [url removed, login to view] or Google for visual examples)
- after mood-board approval: wire-frames are being made for both pages (read: [url removed, login to view])
- after wire-frame approval: mock-ups for the 2 pages are being made (PSD)
- after mock-up approval: PSD will be converted to HTML/jQuery
Kindly only message me and bid:
- with serious questions (not like 'I understood, I'm ready to go)
- when you're capable to follow the described work-way
- when you're sending a personal bid (I don't need an introduction)
- when you include a link/image to the best (only 1) mobile website you ever made
- with a planning for the deliver dates on the individual steps
I'm looking forward to start working!Get free quotes for a project like this
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online