Move site from Weebly to BigCommerce and improve design
This project was awarded to seobyadam for $549 USD.Get free quotes for a project like this
Project Budget$30 - $250 USD
I have designed a prototype website on Weebly ([url removed, login to view]) and would like to move it to the BigCommerce platform. I need help from someone who can edit the HTML & CSS of their templates to help get the site looking professional.
There will only be one product on the site and the entire site will be 6-8 pages. I can supply all the content that needs to be put on the site.
What I'm looking for is:
1 A clean & modern look with a site that is easy to navigate
2. A banner on the home page that switches between several images
3. A color theme similar to the one I have already implemented at [url removed, login to view]
4. The template should incorporate with the one-page checkout offered by BigCommerce.
5. Be able to communicate with me effectively using skype/chat (US-PST).
6. Provide multiple revisions until I'm satisfied.
Payment will be delivered when the developer has delivered fully functional completed designs which meets my satisfaction and uploaded/implemented them on my BigCommerce store website.
Please Bid for this project only if you have:
a) Expertise customizing HTML & CSS. E-commerce website design would be a plus.
b) Have familiarity with BigCommerce
c) Track record of completing projects like this successfully in the past.
Looking to make some money?
- Set your budget and the timeframe
- Outline your proposal
- Get paid for your work
Hire Freelancers who also bid on this project
Looking for work?
Work on projects like this and make money from home!Sign Up Now
- The New York Times
- Wall Street Journal
- Times Online